Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Run Rudolph Run

The day we begin our odyssey down holiday road is fast approaching.

You may begin placing your bets on:
- How many times we will run through an airport
- If we will at some point be running with an airline employee who's trying to help us make the final boarding call
- If we will be running to catch the flight during the final leg because we have switched to an earlier flight at the last minute, at an airline desk that's on the other side of the terminal

There are three flights involved, three airports, close to 24 hours of travel, and roughly 8000 miles to cover. I'd say your odds are pretty good.

What can I say, this is how the Peterson's roll. Well, this is how RCP rolls, I obviously have no choice but to run....but if there's Chuck Berry's "Run Rudolph Run" playing while I'm running, like in my favorite Christmas movie, 'Home Alone', then I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment