Friday, December 2, 2011

A Multipurpose Little Packet of Goo

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I'm completely addicted to a Korean product. I'm convinced it cures sore throats and the best part is that it's multifunctional. I have no idea what the name of it is since I can't read, but it's this little packet of a marmalade-like substance that you just squeeze into your cup of hot water, stir and you have a delicious citrus tea. It's not really tea, since there aren't any tea leaves, but it tastes like tea! I guess it boils down to (no pun intended) basically citrus flavored sugar water but I'm certain it cured my nasty sore throat I had (or three cups daily over the past two weeks did). According to the box the little packet of citrus goo has other purposes: It can be made into an iced drink, put on toast or even be a topper on ice cream! I've noticed you can also buy this stuff in a giant jar, but I think the single serving sized packets are good for now and a good way to keep my citrus sugar water intake in moderation.


Everyone will for sure be getting this in their stocking this Christmas!

Multifunctional.

Demo.

Stir and that's it! It's easier than making tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment