Friday, February 3, 2012

Neon Toilet Paper. Discuss.

Before subjecting you to my analysis of Margaret Mitchell's epic novel or interesting facts about why Koreans are the way they are (I'm supplementing my civil war fiction with some cultural non-fiction entitled "The Koreans - Who They Are, What They Want , Where Their Future Lies") all thanks in part to the hibernating, I thought I would leave you with this image and thought going into the weekend: Neon toilet paper - Would it make you emotionally satisfied?

Discuss.

(My thoughts are simple. I LOVE that there is no need to make a decision when buying toilet paper. It's white or white with blue flowers, and I always avoid the ones with flowers. Toilet paper selection should not require a serious decision making process but when color is the deciding factor for anything my efficient, concise decision making goes out the window....because whatever it is, it has to be the "right" color...and in this case, I'd be stuck with 8-12 rolls of it if it ended up being the "wrong" color. My emotional satisfaction comes with making quick decisions in the toilet paper isle. Now, toothbrushes are another story. Where's the Charmin Ultra, please?)

The blue is classic and traditional.
Orange screams, "I'm cool because I buy orange toilet paper."
Green is very mid-century modern.
As I stated above, WAY too many things to consider in the decision making process.

Honestly, sometimes going to the bathroom can be an emotionally satisfying experience
in and of itself, having nothing to do with the color of the toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment